Monday, December 27, 2010

Long Time

Sorry it has been so long since my last post.  Time is just getting away from me--I can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are already behind us and the new year is just a few days away.  This year just went by way to FAST!  Well I hope to be better in the new year at blogging--I guess we will have to wait and see.  
I hope everyone had a great Holiday season with family and friends--I know I did!

Now down to business-----Just for Fun is offering a great special now thru Jan 31st: All online retail orders are 25% off so don't delay hurry on over and spend some of that Christmas money you received and purchase some of the great stamps they have to offer!  Remember this is a limited time offer so make sure you stop by and check it out before this AWESOME sale is over!

Have a great evening!

Until next time,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment