Friday, January 7, 2011

IT'S THAT TIME OF WEEK--THE JFF FRIDAY POSTING!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you had a nice week-I am so happy it is Friday!  Yah!!! 

Here is my creations for the weekly JFF Friday post:




I am really liking the rose and coloring it with my new Copic markers.  As always if you have any questions just let me know.

Be sure to check out the other JFF design team members blogs as well as the JFF Stamps Blog.
Don't forget about the JFF Stamps great special now thru Jan 31st: All online retail orders are 25% off so don't delay hurry on over and spend some of that Christmas money you received and purchase some of the great stamps they have to offer! Remember this is a limited time offer so make sure you stop by and check it out before this AWESOME sale is over!


Well have a great weekend!  I have to teach a class this weekend so if I get a chance I will upload pics of cards for everyone to see.  

Until next time!

Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment